- Style: Straight
- Rounds: 5
- Player Pool: Players signed to professional contracts to a MLB franchise prior to a date set at draft time.
- Time: After the active draft, using fantrax, offline draft.
- Draft order: Reverse order of previous year’s standings.
Inaugural draft differences: Because there’s no previous year standings to draw the draft order from there will be three major differences in the inaugural minor league draft.
- Style: The draft will be a serpentine (snake) draft.
- Rounds: 15 rounds in the inaugural draft to properly fill rosters.
- Draft order: The draft order will be determined in the auction draft.